I am in a Year 5 and 6 class called Tuatara at Mangonui School and my teacher is Mrs Lloyd.
Awesome work, Olive! I loved your enthusiasm! Next time, remember to add details to your introduction - I would like to see quality blog posts!
it's good but next time I look like you're acting happier
hi my name is Taj and i think your class is cool and god at sin language and maybe next time you can do a different angle.
Hi Taj,sure that would be cool. from Olive.
Wow that what neat to see Tuatara Class signing Count On Me.
Awesome work, Olive! I loved your enthusiasm! Next time, remember to add details to your introduction - I would like to see quality blog posts!
ReplyDeleteit's good but next time I look like you're acting happier
ReplyDeletehi my name is Taj and i think your class is cool and god at sin language and maybe next time you can do a different angle.
ReplyDeleteHi Taj,sure that would be cool. from Olive.
DeleteWow that what neat to see Tuatara Class signing Count On Me.
ReplyDelete