Pages

Wednesday, 22 April 2020

Book Review

Book 1
WALT: Review a series of  books.  Review: Wings Of Fire is a really cool series the first book is really interesting and a bit scary. Its about five dragons who grow up in a cave. They are all different colors and come from different places. Their names are Star flight, Clay, Tsunami, Sunny and glory, they get stolen from their homes, they are supposed to stop the war they have mean people looking after them. They try to escape... but they end up in a worse place than before. Can they escape there.... hold as prisoners...... I think this book should be rated ✶✶✶✶✶ stars.
Book two of Wings Of Fire is even better they continue their journey to stop the war, they go find Tsunami's family in the Kingdom Of Sea but they don't know who might turn up... I would rate this book ✶✶✶✶ and a half stars.
Book 2
These are really good books if you like fantasy or scary books and even if you don't like those sort of books I think you would still like                                                      it.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work, Olive ! Keep reading! I told mum that you could find Book 3 on Epic... go have a look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just ordered all of this series, there are 13 books coming!

      Delete