I am in a Year 5 and 6 class called Tuatara at Mangonui School and my teacher is Mrs Lloyd.
Wonderful work, Olive! I really like the accuracy of your arrows! Don't forget to write a reflection!
We had fun learning the bones at home. Thanks Olive :)
Hi Olive, My name is Katelyn and I go to Paroa school. Your blog post is really interesting. Maybe next you could explain why you did this and if you liked it or if it was difficult. I can't wait to see other of your blog post.Keep up the good work.
Hi Katelyn,it was difficult but I enjoyed it.
Wonderful work, Olive! I really like the accuracy of your arrows! Don't forget to write a reflection!
ReplyDeleteWe had fun learning the bones at home. Thanks Olive :)
ReplyDeleteHi Olive, My name is Katelyn and I go to Paroa school. Your blog post is really interesting. Maybe next you could explain why you did this and if you liked it or if it was difficult. I can't wait to see other of your blog post.Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteHi Katelyn,it was difficult but I enjoyed it.
ReplyDelete