Pages

Thursday, 23 April 2020

Cooking - Homemade Pasta

WALT: Follow a recipe, and cook something to share on my blog.
3 cups of flour and 4 eggs, mix, roll into ball.

Put ball into fridge for 30 mins, cut into 4, roll each piece out.

Roll up into a tube, and cut into segments with a knife.

Boil a big pot of water, add fresh pasta, boil for 2 minutes.

Drain pasta, serve with butter and parmesan cheese. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, Olive... I CAN'T believe you made your own pasta! I've never tried to make my own. I always thought a person needed a special machine to made it... I'm definitely going to try it your way. What's the taste/texture difference between pasta bought at the store and homemade pasta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was thicker and more filling than normal pasta and really quick to cook 2 mins.

      Delete